Licence AC 2426
The ARB Approved Contractor Scheme offers a recognised benchmark for arboricultual contracting throughout the UK and Ireland. It acts as a Quality Mark assuring our clients of good quality tree care undertaken safely and efficiently.
Professionals you can trust.
Our business has been assessed and vetted and found to be competent to carry out tree work to the highest standard demanded by Local Authorities, Prestige Property Owners, Managing Agents, Commercial Owners, Schools, Churches, and Residential Owners.
This is the highest National approval rating and covers the following critical requirements:-
- Executing Work to BS 3998 (2010) the British Standard Recommendations for Tree Work
- Conducting documented Health and Safety Audits to Safeguard the Public and Our Employees and foster a positive and proactive monitoring culture.
- Completing and Documenting Comprehensive Risk Assessments of Site Conditions and Working Practices
- Employing, Training and Updating of Industry Certificated Personnel, who are Competent in their roles and regularly participate in Industry Technical and Practical Courses going towards CPD Continuous Professional Development.
- Recording and Implementation of Processes and Planning of Contracts electronically on a centralised Google Drive.
- Complying with HSE Legislation and Statutory Requirements
- Compliance with current legislation on the protection of the Environment, Wild Life and Ecology